For 2018/19 season we are moving our membership database from Paysubsonline to Pitchero.
To join the club or continue to be a member, sign up, pay and become an official member of the club. In order to receive news and selection requests, all players (and parents) must ensure that they accept emails from the club.
• When you join, every member has a profile that they need to submit, can manage and update themselves. Photographs should be added to support coaches and officials.
• All players will be assigned to a team or squad, and they will be able to update the website and team areas with team news items, match reports and photos.
• Availability and Selection for matches will be managed through the club website
• This is the main way of communicating to club members which will be via the website or by email. This is why confirming your email and allowing access for club communication is so important.
• All players age 14 and over should have their own email registered for club communication. Parents will continue to receive the same information.
• Download the Pitchero app to keep in touch with the club and up-to-the minute selection information and news
• Members will pay their subs directly via the website.
• GoCardless is the facility that is used to pay for any transactions. This is similar to PayPal but has a direct debit facility. You will have to sign up and set up your bank details initially, and then be able to pay your subs.
For issues with the access to the database or with registration to Pitchero, please contact their support team directly.
to reset your password.
If you are still experiencing issues with resetting your password, or need additional Pitchero registration support, then please contact support: Phone: (0113 292 6070) or Email: email@example.com